What if, Pig? / Linzie Hunter.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E HUNTE L (Text)||33126024899522||J New Fiction||Checked out||07/21/2021|
|Erlanger Branch||Easy (Text)||ACQ0559877||Easy||On order||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||E HUNTE L (Text)||33126024899514||J New Fiction||Checked out||07/20/2021|
- ISBN: 0062986090 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780062986092 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780008409500 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0008409501 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly illustrations (colour) ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
"Pig is so incredibly kind and fabulously fun, but he also has a big secret--he's a tremendous worrier! When Pig gets the brilliant idea to throw a party for Mouse and their friends, he can't help but think of everything that could possibly go wrong. After all, what if a lion eats all the invitations? What if nobody comes? or wor¡se, what if everyone comes and has an awful time?"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swine > Fiction.
Animals > Fiction.
Parties > Fiction.
Worry > Fiction.
Anxiety > Fiction.