All the dear little animals / written by Ulf Nilsson ; illustrations by Eva Eriksson ; translated by Julia Marshall ; [editing and poems by Penelope Todd].
- 2 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||J NILSS U (Text)||33126024460986||J New Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||J NILSS U (Text)||33126024461000||J New Fiction||Checked out||08/18/2021|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J NILSS U (Text)||33126024461018||JFiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781776572892 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1776572890 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781776572823 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1776572823 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 57 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: English-language edition
- Publisher: Wellington, New Zealand : Gecko Press, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"First published by Bonnier Carlsen Bokförlaget, Stockholm, Sweden"--Colophon.
"First English-language edition published by Gecko Press 2006." -- Colophon.
"One summer's day we started a business called Funerals Ltd, to help all the poor dead animals in the world. Esther did the digging, I wrote the poems, and Esther's little brother, Puttie, cried."--Page  of cover.
In English, translated from the Swedish.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Death > Fiction.
Animals > Death > Fiction.
Funeral rites and ceremonies > Fiction.
Eulogies > Fiction.
Pets > Death > Fiction.