The heart's charge / Karen Witemeyer.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||WITEM K (Text)||33126024705026||New Adult Fiction||Checked out||06/26/2021|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||WITEM K (Text)||33126024705018||New Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764232084 (trade paper)
- ISBN: 0764232088 (trade paper)
- ISBN: 9780764239168 (casebound)
- ISBN: 0764239163 (casebound)
- Physical Description: 379 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
"On a mission to deliver a baby to a nearby foundling home, Mark Wallace and Jonah Brooks encounter two women who capture their attention. And when a handful of urchin children from the area go missing, a pair of horsemen are exactly what the women need. As they work together to find the children, will these two couples find love as well?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Veterans > Fiction.
Children > Institutional care > Fiction.
Missing children > Fiction.
Frontier and pioneer life > West (U.S.) > Fiction.
Texas > History > 19th century > Fiction.