Wrong alibi / Christina Dodd.
Wrong Job -- Eighteen-year-old Evelyn Jones lands a job in small-town Alaska, working for a man in his isolated mountain home. But her bright hopes for the future are shattered when Donald White disappears, leaving her to face charges of theft, embezzlement - and a brutal double murder. Her protestations of innocence count for nothing. Convicted, she faces life in prison ... until fate sends her on the run. Wrong Name -- Evie's escape leaves her scarred and in hiding, isolated from her family, working under an alias at a wilderness camp. Bent on justice, intent on recovering her life, she searches for the killer who slaughters without remorse. Wrong Alibi -- At last, the day comes. Donald White has returned. Evie emerges from hiding; the fugitive becomes the hunter. But in her mind, she hears the whisper of other forces at work. Now Evelyn must untangle the threads of evidence before she's once again found with blood on her hands - the blood of her own family.
- ISBN: 9781432885038 (hardcover ; large print)
- ISBN: 1432885030 (hardcover ; large print)
- Physical Description: 523 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2020
"The text of this Large Print edition is unabridged."--Title page verso.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fugitives from justice > Fiction.
Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Large print books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.