Time for Kenny / Brian Pinkney.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E PINKN J (Text)||33126025031539||J New Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||E PINKN J (Text)||33126025031554||J New Fiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||E PINKN J (Text)||33126025031547||J New Fiction||Checked out||02/10/2021|
- ISBN: 9780060735289 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0060735287 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Greenwillow Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
During his busy day, Kenny gets dressed, fights his fear of the vacuum cleaner, gets a soccer lesson from his sister, and prepares for bed, with his loving family always near.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4 up. Greenwillow Books.
Grades K-1. Greenwillow Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Day > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.