Mercy house / Alena Dillon.
"Inside a century-old row house in Brooklyn, renegade Sister Evelyn and her fellow nuns preside over a safe haven for the abused and abandoned. Gruff and indomitable on the surface, warm and wry underneath, little daunts Evelyn, until she receives word that Mercy House will be investigated by Bishop Hawkins, a man with whom she shares a dark history. In order to protect everything they've built, the nuns must conceal many of their methods, which are forbidden by the Catholic Church. Amidst her fight, Evelyn discovers the extraordinary power of mercy and the grace it grants, not just to those who receive it, but to those strong enough to bestow it." -- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9781432878849 (hardcover ; large print)
- ISBN: 1432878840
- Physical Description: 447 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"The text of this Large Print edition is unabridged."--Title page verso.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Fiction.
Nuns > Fiction.
Abused women > Fiction.
Women's shelters > Fiction.
Large print books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||LT DILLO A (Text)||33126024980322||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|