My life as a villainess : essays / Laura Lippman.
Collects the author's recent essays exploring motherhood as an older mom, her life as a reader, her relationships with her parents, her newspaper career, and her experiences as a novelist.
- ISBN: 9780063000131 (paperback : large print)
- ISBN: 006300013X (paperback : large print)
- Physical Description: viii, 258 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Harper Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Part I: Game of Crones -- The whole 60 -- Game of crones -- Natural selection -- The art of losing friends and alienating people -- Part II: This be the other verse -- My father's bar -- The thirty-first stocking -- Swing, interrupted -- Revered ware -- Part III: My life as a villainess -- The Waco kid -- Tweety bird -- My life as a villainess -- Part IV: Genius -- A fine bromance -- Saving Mrs. Banks -- My brilliant friend -- Men explain The wire to me.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lippman, Laura, 1959-
Authors, American > 20th century > Biography.
|Genre:||Large print books.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.