Body talk : 37 voices explore our radical anatomy / edited by Kelly Jensen.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||306.4613 B668t 2020 (Text)||33126024452058||YA Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||306.4613 B668t 2020 (Text)||33126024452066||YA Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781616209674 (trade paperback)
- ISBN: 1616209674 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 241 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Chapel Hill, North Carolina : Algonquin Young Readers, an imprint of Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction -- Head, shoulders, knees, and toes -- On the surface -- Cosmic forms -- Below the belt -- Things you cannot see -- Our whole selves.
We all experience the world in a body, but we don't usually take the time to explore what it really means to have and live in one. In this collection of essays, lists, comics and art, readers will explore how every body is unique, and tells its own story. -- adapted from back cover
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 and up Algonquin Young Readers.
Grades 10-12 Algonquin Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human body > Social aspects.
Human body > Political aspects.