I survived the battle of D-Day, 1944 / by Lauren Tarshis ; illustrated by Scott Dawson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||LTJ TARSH L (Text)||33126024963914||J New Fiction||Checked out||11/11/2020|
- ISBN: 9781432874674 (large print)
- ISBN: 1432874675 (large print)
- Physical Description: 187 pages (large print) : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 
- Copyright: ©2012
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
When Paul, a French boy living in a Nazi controlled village, finds an American paratrooper in a tree near his home, he has a chance to play a role in the Allies plan to crush the Nazis.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Campaigns > France > Normandy > Fiction.
Normandy (France) > History > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
United States > Armed Forces > Parachute troops > Fiction.
Civilians in war > Fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Large type books.