A year of everyday wonders / words by Cheryl B. Klein ; pictures by Qin Leng.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E KLEIN C (Text)||33126024115796||J New Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||E KLEIN C (Text)||33126024115820||J New Fiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||E KLEIN C (Text)||33126024115812||J New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781419742088 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1419742086 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 28 cm
- Publisher: New York : Abrams Books for Young Readers, 2020.
Follows a young girl from the first wake-up of a new year, through many new experiences and 384 fights with her big brother, to the last bedtime stories in December.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4 to 8. Abrams Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Fiction.
Year > Fiction.
Seasons > Fiction.
Summary: Follows a young girl from the first wake-up of a new year, through many new experiences and 384 fights with her big brother, to the last bedtime stories in December.