Rocket says clean up! / written by Nathan Bryon ; illustrated by Dapo Adeola.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E BRYON N (Text)||33126024300778||Easy||In process||-|
|Erlanger Branch||E BRYON N (Text)||33126024300786||Easy||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9780593118993 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0593118995 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Children's Books, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Sequel to: Rocket says look up!
While visiting her grandparents, who run whale-watching tours in Jamaica, Rocket sees first-hand how plastic is harming ocean creatures, and organizes a crew to clean up the local beach.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-7. Random House Children's Books.
Grades K-1. Random House Children's Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Water > Pollution > Fiction.
Plastics > Fiction.
Environmental protection > Fiction.
Ocean > Fiction.
Grandparents > Fiction.