Strike zone / Derek Jeter ; with Paul Mantell.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||J JETER D (Text)||33126024882262||J New Fiction||Checked out||11/04/2020|
- ISBN: 9781534454996 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1534454993 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 164 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Jeter's Childrens/Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Derek's season is not off to a good start, with two good friends on a different team and his father unable to coach, and having a girl on his team only complicates things more.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers.
Grades 4-6. Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jeter, Derek, 1974- > Childhood and youth > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Baseball > Fiction.
Sex role > Fiction.