The wicked sister / Karen Dionne.
"Two generations of sisters try to unravel their tangled relationships between nature and nurture, guilt and betrayal, love and evil"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593286074 (lg. print ; pbk.)
- ISBN: 0593286073
- Physical Description: 378 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: [New York, New York] : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2020
"Published ... in association with G.P. Putnam's Sons, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC"--Copyright page.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Parents > Death > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
Large print books.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.