One true king / Soman Chainani ; illustrations by ... Read More
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780062695215 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0062695215 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9780008292232
- ISBN: 000829223X
- Physical Description: 616 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
The fairy tale of Sophie and Agatha comes to a ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Agatha (Fictitious character from Chainani) > Fiction.
Sophie (Fictitious character from Chainani) > Fiction.
Camelot (Legendary place) > Fiction.
Kings and rulers > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Summary: The fairy tale of Sophie and Agatha comes to a dramatic conclusion in this sixth and final book of Soman Chainani's New York Times bestselling fantasy series. Who will sit on Camelot's throne and rule the Endless Woods? Who will be the One True King?