How to potty train your porcupine / Tom Toro.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
2 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E TORO T (Text)||33126024676375||J New Fiction||Checked out||08/31/2020|
|Erlanger Branch||E TORO T (Text)||33126024676326||J New Fiction||Checked out||08/27/2020|
- ISBN: 9780316495394 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316495395 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly illustrations (colour) ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2020.
Two children bring home a pet porcupine, but they can only keep her if she's house-trained! After a whirlwind of increasingly zany approaches, the kids learn that sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to ask nicely. With Tom's wit and dynamic artwork, this delightful story about learning to pee will bring joy and heart to young readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Toilet training > Fiction.
Porcupines > Fiction.