- 0 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||741.5973 C975f 2020 (Text)||33126024058848||New YA Nonfiction||Checked out||10/22/2020|
|Erlanger Branch||741.5973 C975f 2020 (Text)||33126024058822||New YA Nonfiction||Checked out||10/06/2020|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||741.5973 C975f 2020 (Text)||33126024058830||New YA Nonfiction||Checked out||10/16/2020|
- ISBN: 9781627796415 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 162779641X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781250756145 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1250756146 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 366 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Henry Holt and Company, 
- Copyright: ©2020
"It's the summer between middle school and high school, and Aiden Navarro is away at camp. Everyone's going through changes--but for Aiden, the stakes feel higher. As he navigates friendships, deals with bullies, and spends time with Elias (a boy he can't stop thinking about), he finds himself on a path of self-discovery and acceptance."--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Boy Scouts of America > Comic books, strips, etc.
Camps > Comic books, strips, etc.
Gay teenagers > Comic books, strips, etc.
Closeted gays > Comic books, strips, etc.
Infatuation > Comic books, strips, etc.