Marguerite : a novel / Marina Kemp.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||KEMP M (Text)||33126024612412||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||KEMP M (Text)||33126024612420||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781984877833 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1984877836 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 358 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: [New York, New York] : Viking, 
"First published in Great Britain as Nightingale by 4th Estate, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers"--Title page verso.
"In this novel, a young nurse forms an unlikely connection with the elderly man she cares for, and finds herself confronting the guilt she carries from her past"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nurses > Fiction.
Nurse and patient > Fiction.
Guilt > Fiction.