Line by line / Jennifer Delamere.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||DELAM J (Text)||33126024249199||New Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764234927 (trade paperback)
- ISBN: 0764234927 (trade paperback)
- ISBN: 9780764236327
- ISBN: 0764236326
- Physical Description: 332 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Bloomington, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 2020.
"In 1881, Douglas Shaw has escaped a life of poverty - and now he's determined to marry into high society. But when Alice McNeil, a telegrapher at his firm, raises the ire of a vindictive co-worker, he must choose between rescuing her reputation and the future he's always planned."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Young women > Fiction.
Telegraphers > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
London (England) > Social life and customs > 19th century > Fiction.