Swashby and the sea / written by Beth Ferry ; illustrated by Juana Martinez-Neal.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
1 current hold with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E FERRY B (Text)||33126024308706||J New Fiction||Checked out||11/17/2020|
|Erlanger Branch||E FERRY B (Text)||33126024308714||J New Fiction||Checked out||11/19/2020|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||E FERRY B (Text)||33126024300828||J New Fiction||Checked out||10/30/2020|
- ISBN: 9780544707375 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0544707370 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 x 24 cm
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
- Copyright: ©2020
No-nonsense Captain Swashby is used to the sea meeting all of his needs and when, after his retirement, new neighbors disturb his solitary life, the sea helps in just the right way.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hermits > Fiction.
Neighbors > Fiction.
Ocean > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.