Run the mile you're in : finding God in every step / Ryan Hall.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||796.4252092 H178 2019 (Text)||33126024563508||Adult Nonfiction||Checked out||06/24/2020|
- ISBN: 9780310354376 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0310354374 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 217 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Zondervan, 
The author uses his running career to reflect on his faith in Christ and how he has used that faith to live a life of God-given purpose.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hall, Ryan, 1982-
Long-distance runners > United States > Biography.
Running > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Summary: The author uses his running career to reflect on his faith in Christ and how he has used that faith to live a life of God-given purpose.