The vanishing man / Charles Finch.
"London, 1853: the theft of an antique painting sends Detective Lenox on a hunt for a criminal mastermind"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781643581644
- ISBN: 1643581643
- Physical Description: 392 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2019.
A prequel to the Charles Lenox series.
Regular print version previously published by: St. Martin's Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lenox, Charles (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > England > London > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Art thefts > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Large print books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.