A computer called Katherine : how Katherine Johnson helped put America on the moon
- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||J B J67272sL (Text)||33126024216016||J New Biography||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||J B J67272sL (Text)||33126024215810||JBiography||Checked out||07/31/2019|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J B J67272sL (Text)||33126022604932||JBiography||Checked out||08/11/2019|
- ISBN: 0316435171 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780316435178 (hardcover)
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2019.
|Summary, etc.:||Shares the story of the pioneering African American mathematician, Katherine Johnson, who helped calculate America's first manned flight into space, its first manned orbit of Earth, and the world's first trip to the moon.|
|Target Audience Note:||