The black God's drums / P. Djèlí Clark.
"Creeper, a scrappy young teen, is done living on the streets of New Orleans. Her sights are set on securing passage aboard Captain Ann-Marie's smuggler airship Midnight Robber, earning the captain's trust using a secret about a kidnapped Haitian scientist and a mysterious weapon he calls the Black God's Drums. But Creeper keeps another secret close to her heart-- Oya, the African orisha of the wind and storms, who speaks inside her head and grants her divine powers. And Oya has her own priorities..." -- Page  of cover.
- ISBN: 9781250294715 (trade paperback)
- ISBN: 1250294711
- Physical Description: 111 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Tom Doherty Associates, 2018.
Alex Award book, 2019
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African American teenagers > Fiction.
Airships > Fiction.
Weapons > Fiction.
Pirates > Fiction.
|Genre:||Alternative histories (Fiction)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.