Drawn together [electronic resource].
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781368022507 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1368022502 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Disney Book Group, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
When a young boy visits his grandfather, their lack of a common language leads to confusion, frustration, and silence. But as they sit down to draw together, something magical happens-with a shared love of art and storytelling, the two form a bond that goes beyond words. With spare, direct text by Minh L ånd luminous illustrations by Caldecott Medalist Dan Santat, this stirring picture book about reaching across barriers will be cherished for years to come.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.