Ink / Alice Broadway.
In Saintstone everyone gets tattoos recording their deeds from birth until death, and the ink lets every other citizen know your triumphs as well as your sins; so when Leora's father dies and she sees glimpses a symbol of a horrible crime on the back of his neck she is horrified, and sure it is a mistake--and in her efforts to find out the truth she discovers the lengths that Saintstone will go to preserve its "perfect" society.
- ISBN: 1338196995
- ISBN: 9781338196993
- Physical Description: 326 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scholastic, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017
"First published in the UK by Scholastic Ltd, 2017."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dystopias > Fiction.
Tattooing > Fiction.
Social control > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.