- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||YA MONTG L (Text)||33126020065441||YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0143131850 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780143131854 (paperback)
xxxvi, 327 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : Penguin Books, 
|Summary, etc.:||Anne, an eleven-year-old orphan, is sent by mistake to live with a lonely, middle-aged brother and sister on a Prince Edward Island farm and proceeds to make an indelible impression on everyone around her.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Country life Fiction
Shirley, Anne (Fictitious character) Fiction