The woman who couldn't scream / Christina Dodd.
"When her wealthy husband dies, beautiful Helen Brassard walks away from the life he had created for her after a traumatic accident left her unable to speak, reinvents herself as Merida Falcon, and returns to Virtue Falls, Washington, to exact revenge on the person responsible for that accident. But someone is looking to silence her forever."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781683245322
- ISBN: 1683245326
- Physical Description: 486 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, c2017.
Originally published: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2017.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Revenge > Fiction.
Stalkers > Fiction.
Women > Crimes against > Fiction.
Mute persons > Fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.