When Hillary Rodham Clinton played ice hockey / by Rachel Ruiz ; illustrated by Steliyana Doneva.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||J B C6414r (Text)||33126020611939||JBiography||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||J B C6414r (Text)||33126020611947||JBiography||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J B C6414r (Text)||33126020611921||JBiography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781515815730 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1515815730 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781515815778 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1515815773 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 31 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Picture Window Books, a Capstone imprint, 2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Hillary Rodham Clinton has always dreamed big ... and achieved big too. But she didn't become the greatest woman in US political history overnight. She was a kid first-organizing neighborhood carnivals, playing backyard ice hockey, and writing NASA to volunteer for astronaut training. This story shows readers the fun, fears, and challenges young Hillary had and enourages them to find their own strengths and dream big.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.