Tuesday's promise : one veteran, one dog, and their bold quest to change lives / former U.S. Army Captain Luis Carlos Montalván and Ellis Henican.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||B M763 2017 (Text)||33126022338853||Adult Biography||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||B M763 2017 (Text)||33126022338861||Adult Biography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316314411 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316314412 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: x, 294 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Hachette Books, 2017.
"Following the success of his New York Times bestseller, Until Tuesday, Iraq War veteran Luis Carlos Montalván takes to the road with his beloved Golden Retriever service dog, Tuesday, advocating for America's wounded warriors and for each other. Luis's first book sparked a national conversation about service dogs and PTSD. In this spectacular new memoir, he and Tuesday bring their healing mission to the next level, showing how these beautifully trained animals can assist soldiers, veterans and many others with disabilities."--Provided by publisher.