The tree : a fable / by Layton Neal.
A little fable about how cutting down one tree can negatively affect the different forms of life that use the tree for their needs and protection.
- ISBN: 9780763689520 (reinforced trade edition)
- ISBN: 0763689521 (reinforced trade edition)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2016
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fables > Fiction.
Trees > Fiction.
Forest conservation > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
You are now browsing Kenton County