Fates and furies / Lauren Groff.
Every story has two sides. Every relationship has two perspectives. And sometimes, it turns out, the key to a great marriage is not its truths but its secrets. Lauren Groff presents the story of one such marriage over the course of twenty-four years. At age twenty-two, Lotto and Mathilde are tall, glamorous, madly in love, and destined for greatness. A decade later, their marriage is still the envy of their friends, but with an electric thrill we understand that things are even more complicated and remarkable than they have seemed.
- ISBN: 9781410484949
- ISBN: 1410484947
- Physical Description: 615 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2015.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Large print books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.