The Oregon Trail : a new American journey / Rinker ... Read More
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781410482709 (large print : hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410482707 (large print : hardcover)
- Physical Description: 753 pages (large print) : illustrations, maps ; 23 ... Read More
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Michigan : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages ... Read More
Spanning 2,000 miles and traversing six states ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Oregon National Historic Trail.
Buck, Rinker, 1950- > Travel > Oregon National Historic Trail.
Frontier and pioneer life > West (U.S.)
|Genre:||Large type books.
- Baker & Taylor
Recounts the author's two-thousand-mile trip on the Oregon Trail the old-fashioned way, in a covered wagon with a team of mules, and discusses the rich history of the trail, the people who made the migration, and its significance to the United States.