Hillary / by Jonah Winter ; illustrated by Raul Colón.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||J B C6414wi (Text)||33126020782151||JBiography||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J B C6414wi (Text)||33126020782144||JBiography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780553533880 (hc.)
- ISBN: 0553533886 (hc.)
- ISBN: 9780553533897 (glb)
- ISBN: 0553533894 (glb)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Schwartz & Wade Books, .
Discusses the life and career of presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton, trace her early years as an outspoken student at Wellesley and Yale, her marriage to the 42nd president, and her achievements as a senator and secretary of state.
|Target Audience Note:||
Age 4 to 8.