- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||YA SMITH A (Text)||33126021086743||YA Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||YA SMITH A (Text)||33126021086750||New YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1481418300 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781481418300 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1481418297 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781481418294 (hardback)
viii, 401 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster BFYR, 
|Summary, etc.:||Now a senior at Pine Mountain Academy, fifteen-year-old Ryan Dean West becomes captain of the rugby team, shares his dormitory room with a twelve-year-old prodigy, Sam Abernathy, and through the course of the year learns to appreciate things he has tried to resist, including change.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rugby football Fiction
High schools Fiction
Boarding schools Fiction
Interpersonal relations Fiction