Eight hundred grapes / Laura Dave.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||LT DAVE L (Text)||33126020823823||Large Type Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781628996081 (large print : hardcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 1628996080 (large print : hardcover : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 359 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 
Growing up on her family's Sonoma vineyard, Georgia Ford learned the secret number of grapes it takes to make a bottle of wine: eight hundred. The secret ingredient in her mother's lasagna: chocolate. The secret behind ending a fight: hold hands. But just a week before her wedding, Georgia discovers her beloved fiancé has been keeping a secret so explosive, it will change their lives forever. And it turns out her fiancé is not the only one who's been keeping secrets....
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Family secrets > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Vineyards > Fiction.
Large type books.