The Oregon Trail : a new American journey / Rinker Buck.
Buck's epic account of traveling the length of the Oregon Trail the old-fashioned way-- in a covered wagon with a team of mules, an audacious journey that hasn't been attempted in a century-- tells the rich history of the trail, the people who made the migration, and its significance to the country.
- ISBN: 9781451659160
- ISBN: 1451659164
- Physical Description: 450 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Simon & Schuster, 2015.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Oregon National Historic Trail.
Buck, Rinker, 1950- > Travel > Oregon National Historic Trail.
Frontier and pioneer life > West (U.S.)
West (U.S.) > Description and travel.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show All Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||978 B922o 2015 (Text)||33126020872846||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||978 B922o 2015 (Text)||33126021129840||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|