If an elephant went to school
- 3 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||E FISCH E (Text)||33126020840538||Easy||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||E FISCH E (Text)||33126020903096||Easy||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||E FISCH E (Text)||33126020840512||Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781938063626 (ebook)
- ISBN: 1938063619 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781938063619 (hardback)
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Mighty Media Kids, c2015.
|Summary, etc.:||"Would an elephant learn the ABCs if she went to school? No way! She would learn to use her trunk as a nose, a straw, a hand, and a hose! Readers learn about animals and their unique behaviors. And in the end, you might find yourself asking just what would you learn"--|
Search for related items by subject