The mindful diet : how to transform your relationship with food for lasting weight loss and vibrant health / Ruth Quillian Wolever, Ph.D. and Beth Reardon, M.S., R.D., L.D.N. ; with Tania Hannan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||613.25 W852m 2015 (Text)||33126020150656||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451666793 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1451666799 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2015.
"Proven strategies to change your habits from Duke Integrative Medicine."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Addresses the unhealthy behaviors that derail most diets and provides a science-based approach to eating mindfully to stop cravings, end emotional overeating, and have lasting weight loss and health.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Weight loss > Psychological aspects.