Dune / Frank Herbert.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||LTSF HERBE F (Text)||33126020252668||Large Type Fiction||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9781410477736 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410477738 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 861 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2015.
- Copyright: ©1965
Includes appendix IV: the Almanak En-Ashraf (selected excerpts of the noble houses).
Set on the desert planet Arrakis, Dune is the story of the boy Paul Atreides, who would become the mysterious man known as Muad'Dib. He would avenge the traitorous plot against his noble family--and would bring to fruition humankind's most ancient and unattainable dream.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dune (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Life on other planets > Fiction.
Large type books.