Start sweating! : a kids' guide to being active / by Rachelle Kreisman ; with illustrations by Tim Haggerty.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||J 613.71 Krei (Text)||33126018915698||JNonfiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J 613.71 Krei (Text)||33126018915706||JNonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781937529659 (library hardcover)
- ISBN: 1937529657 (library hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781937529642 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1937529649 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: South Egremont, MA : Red Chair Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 30) and index.
There are many ways to be active. Some ways are good for you and keep you healthy. Learn why it is important to be active and discover the fun in sweating for a healthy body.
Search for related items by subject
Summary: There are many ways to be active. Some ways are good for you and keep you healthy. Learn why it is important to be active and discover the fun in sweating for a healthy body.