Saving Baby : how one woman's love for a racehorse led to her redemption / Jo Anne Normile and Lawrence Lindner.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||798.4 N851s 2014 (Text)||33126019813926||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250061195 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250061199 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 313 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, c2014.
Jo Anne Normile was not supposed to keep the foal, an exuberant Thoroughbred with only a few white hairs on his reddish-brown forehead. But she fell in love with the young horse, who had literally been born into her arms. The breeder finally said she could keep the colt, whom she nicknamed "Baby" - but only if she raced him.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Race horses > United States.