The storied life of A. J. Fikry
- 0 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||LT ZEVIN G (Text)||33126019479116||Large Type Fiction||Checked out||09/04/2019|
|Erlanger Branch||LT ZEVIN G (Text)||33126021086685||Large Type Fiction||Checked out||09/11/2019|
- ISBN: 1594138419
- ISBN: 9781594138416 (large print : paperback)
- ISBN: 1410468895 (large print : hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781410468895 (large print : hardcover)
- Physical Description: 319 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, A part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2014.
|Summary, etc.:||A.J. Fikry's life is not what he expected it to be. His wife has died, his bookstore is failing, and his prized possession, a rare collection of Poe poems, has been stolen. He is isolating himself from all the people of Alice Island and from Amelia, the Knightley Press sales rep who refuses to be deterred by A.J.'s bad attitude. And then a mysterious package appears at the bookstore that gives A.J. the ability to see everything anew. It doesn't take long for the locals to notice the change; or for that determined sales rep, Amelia, to see her curmudgeonly client in a new light; or for the wisdom of all those books to become again the lifeblood of A.J.'s world.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Abandoned children Fiction
Booksellers and bookselling Fiction
|Genre:||Large type books.|