- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||YA JOHNS A (Text)||33126019567308||YA Fiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||YA JOHNS A (Text)||33126019567316||YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0545417821 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780545417822 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0545417813 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780545417815 (hardcover : alk. paper)
335 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Arthur A. Levine Books, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2014.
|Summary, etc.:||Emily Bird is an African American high school senior in Washington D.C., member of a privileged medical family, on the verge of college and the edge of the drug culture, and not really sure which way she will go--then one day she wakes up in the hospital with no memory of what happened.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drug abuse Fiction
African Americans Fiction
Elite (Social sciences) Fiction
Teenagers Drug use Fiction