The Martian / Andy Weir.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781410469571 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410469573 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 561 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, c2014.
Six days ago, astronaut Mark Watney was one of the ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Astronauts > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Large type books.
Summary: Six days ago, astronaut Mark Watney was one of the first people to walk on Mars. Now, he'll be the first person to die there. After a dust storm nearly kills him and forces his crew to evacuate while thinking him dead, Mark is stranded alone with no way to even signal Earth. Even if he could, he wouldn't last until rescue arrived. Chances are, though, he won't starve -- so many other things are likely to kill him first. But Mark isn't ready to give up yet. (Bestseller)