The Martian / Andy Weir.
Six days ago, astronaut Mark Watney was one of the first people to walk on Mars. Now, he'll be the first person to die there. After a dust storm nearly kills him and forces his crew to evacuate while thinking him dead, Mark is stranded alone with no way to even signal Earth. Even if he could, he wouldn't last until rescue arrived. Chances are, though, he won't starve -- so many other things are likely to kill him first. But Mark isn't ready to give up yet. (Bestseller)
- ISBN: 9781410469571 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410469573 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 561 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, c2014.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Astronauts > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Large print books.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||LTSF WEIR A (Text)||33126020530881||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||LTSF WEIR A (Text)||33126020947234||Large Print Fiction||Checked out||03/27/2023|
You are now browsing Kenton County