The art of adapting / Cassandra Dunn.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||DUNN C (Text)||33126019536162||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781476761602 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1476761604 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 354 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Touchstone hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2014.
"A Touchstone book."
"A recently divorced woman rises to the challenge and experiences the exhilaration of independence with the unlikely help of her brother with Asperger's, who she takes in to help pay the rent"--Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Divorced women > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Adaptability (Psychology) > Fiction.
Asperger's syndrome > Fiction.