Aaron Rodgers / Aaron Frisch.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||J B R6895f (Text)||33126019892516||JBiography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781608183340 (hbk. alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1608183343 (hbk. alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 21 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Mankato, Mn : Creative Education, c2013.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"An elementary introduction to the life, work, and popularity of Aaron Rodgers, a professional football star who quarterbacked the Green Bay Packers to victory in Super Bowl XLV"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rodgers, Aaron, 1983-
Football players > United States > Biography.
Quarterbacks (Football) > United States > Biography.