The drowning spool / Monica Ferris.
When the local senior complex, Watered Silk, asks Betsy to teach a class on the tricky punch needle technique, she jumps at the chance to win some new customers for Crewel World. It turns out the business opportunity that results isn't for the needlework shop. A young woman is found floating in the therapy pool, and Betsy's sleuthing skills are immediately called upon. But the list of suspects is more twisted than any Betsy has encountered before.
- ISBN: 9781410467522 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 141046752X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 385 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2014.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Devonshire, Betsy (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women detectives > Fiction.
Drowning > Fiction.
Needleworkers > Fiction.
Needlework > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.