The book of you : a novel
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780062297600 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0062297600 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9780062297617 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0062297619 (paperback)
349 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 2014.
His name is Rafe, and he is everywhere Clarissa ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stalking victims Fiction
Women jurors Fiction
- Library Journal Reviews : LJ Reviews 2013 December #1
University administrator Clarissa will forever regret the drunken night she spent with her colleague Rafe. Even as she sits on jury duty, trying to fathom a violent crime, she realizes that she's also a victim as Rafe stalks her. Kendal's debut must be good; it's appearing in a dozen languages and will have a 100,000-copy first printing.[Page 69]. (c) Copyright 2013. Library Journals LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Media Source, Inc. No redistribution permitted.