- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E KOHAR K (Text)||33126019602113||Easy||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||E KOHAR K (Text)||33126019873607||Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1596439858 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781596439856 (hardcover)
26 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2014.
|General Note:||Originally published in Great Britain by Macmillan Children's Books, 2013.|
|Summary, etc.:||"Once there was a library that only opened at night. Step inside and meet the little librarian and her three assistant owls"--|
Search for related items by subject
Nocturnal animals Fiction
Books and reading Fiction